Assistant Manager Evergreen
Company: Burger King
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Reports to: Restaurant General ManagerFLSA status type:
Non-Exempt - HourlyDirect reports: None
Position overviewAn Ambrosia QSR Assistant Manager is responsible
for supporting the overall operations of a single restaurant.
Assistant Managers are required to have open availability, work
full-time (35+ hours a weeks), and are scheduled to work opposite
shifts and days of the Restaurant General Manager. They are
considered the right hand to the Restaurant General Manager and
will continue development training to encourage inter-company
growth. Assistant Mangers must have positive coaching skills, be
proficient in "ALL" workstations and have a strong command of shift
control tasks along with being capable of performing
computer/administrative tasks as assigned.Job
- Validate that all food is cooked to order. Ensure all food,
specialty drinks and desserts follow company recipes and are always
accounted for in the POS system.
- Conduct inventory of food and place food orders to meet the
demands of the business. Manage the multiple areas of food flow
through the restaurant to ensure food cost standards are met.
- Monitor staffing throughout the day. Verify accurate payroll
and time clock punches. Manage labor to ensure profitability of the
restaurant. Ensure that all subordinate employees remain productive
throughout their shift.
- Use equipment, small wares, and products for their intended
purpose. Validate all equipment is working properly. Ensure staff
uses all safety equipment as required.
- Follow all cash policies. Execute mandatory procedures and
training to validate the authenticity of all large bills.Guests
- Work with friendliness and a sense of urgency; greet every
- Ensure that every guest has an exceptional visit every time
they visit the restaurant. Resolve issues with positivity and sound
- Walk through the entire restaurant checking on guests, asking
how their meal was, verify that the building exterior is inviting
- Know the market trade area so that decisions can be made
relevant to the guests and community need.Team
- Recruit new team members, train, and develop existing staff.
Follow training plans, procedures, and systems in place to achieve
- Organize team meetings, pre shift meetings and safety
- Demonstrate the guest first behavior. Consistently promote
excellent guest service.
- Ensure all local state and federal laws including but not
limited to: breaks laws, minor laws, safety policies, sick
policies, time keeping and scheduling.
- Promote a safe and comfortable work environment that supports
inclusion and does not tolerate
harassment/discrimination/retaliation. Report concerns/complaints
immediately to restaurant general manager and human resources.
- Manage all food safety regulations and follow restaurant safety
procedures; ensure all required postings are visible and legible as
determined by Operations and Human Resources.
- Follow all local marketing plans to ensure the staff is trained
and prepared for promotions. Use all structured material set forth
by corporate partners.
- Implement and administer policies, procedures, and behaviors to
ensure a safe and positive work environment.
- Ensure daily food safety compliance measures and operational
- Communicate with the Restaurant General Manager and above
restaurant leaders when necessary.
Qualifications and skills
- Be at least 18 years or older.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Able to communicate with co-workers and supervisors effectively
verbally and in writing.
- Must be a team player and willing to demonstrate personal
responsibility including but not limited to: being on time, in
uniform, and treating others with how you would like to be treated,
take pride in work and perform it with energy, empathy and
- Engaged in hands-on leadership with a strong focus on growth
and development of the team.
- Ability to assess business needs and problem solve
- Pass a background check upon hire/promotion and have a valid
Education and Work Experience
- Required High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Serv Safe Certificate required.
- Sexual Harassment and Unconscious Bias Certificates
- Shift control training completed and validated by the
restaurant general manager and district manager.
- Must have 1-2 years of direct food/retail management
- Prior experience using a POS system is required.
Necessary tools and equipment
- Hot kitchen equipment including but not limited to; toasters,
broilers, fryers, steam tables, warming units, ovens, and
microwaves (safety equipment is provided and required to be worn
when working with designated equipment).
- Slicers, choppers, and corers (cutting gloves are provided and
required to be worn when working with specified equipment).
- Beverage equipment: soda machines, shake machines and mixers,
Icee machines, coffee makers and blenders for specialty
- POS systems; cash registers, and time keeping equipment.
- Janitorial supplies-brooms, dustpans, deck brushes, towels,
buckets, chemicals, toilet brushes, and dish washing supplies.
Keywords: Burger King, Everett , Assistant Manager Evergreen, Executive , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!