Posted on: May 21, 2023
We Are Hiring! Client: Aerospace Duration: 06 Months Title:
Design Engineer Pay Range:$75 - $81 without benefits. Location
Everett, WA Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the mechanical design for an integration project
- Creation of installation drawings in NX
- Creation of top level assembly models in NX
- Creation of new detailed components and subassemblies
- Creation of new design options for new customer requirements
and following these designs through purchasing, testing, and
- Conduct and supporting internal design reviews
- Support customer meetings as technical focal
- Publish parts lists
- Conducting peer reviews of models and drawings
- Creating design solutions to support change requests
- Updating the weight matrix of their assigned programs
- Understanding new customer requirements and how they can be
- Coordinates with the integrated product team as the engineering
representative. Other disciplines within the team include
electrical engineers, stress engineers, flammability engineering,
purchasing, operations and program management.
- As requires the candidate will need to support manufacturing,
operations, and testing as needed. Minimum Requirements:
- Experience with commercial Aircraft monuments or other interior
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills to
effectively communicate with individuals whose first language is
- Must be able to research and investigate design solutions and
- Must have relevant 3D solid modeling and drafting experience.
NX is preferred; however Catia, Solidworks other systems will also
- The ability to interpret 2D drawings including a good
understanding of GD&T and perform tolerance stackups.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Outlook, Word,
- Perform other related duties as required. Preferred
- NX (formally Unigraphics)
- Siemens Teamcenter
- Experience with interior installation/reconfigurations
(integration) programs highly desired
- Ability to interact with high levels of internal and external
- Able to make clear and concise customer presentations
- Experience with kaizen workshops or other lean activities
- Experience with updating or authoring standard work and
- Strong engineering skills including mechanisms, kinematics,
kinetics, free body diagrams, and how stresses flow through a
particular design. There is available for relocation.
Keywords: Collabera, Everett , Design Engineer, Engineering , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...