Engineering - 6H6GI3-Manufacturing Planner 3 - 67E-Structures
Company: Veterans Sourcing Group
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Title: Manufacturing Planner 3
Job Location: Everett, WA
Job Duration: 06 months + Extension
- Develops, implements and maintains various manufacturing plans,
Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define
and document as-built configuration.
- Develops manufacturing concepts and strategies to support
- Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data
and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery
- Reviews and approves supplier data to ensure manufacturing
related requirements are met.
- Develops tooling requirements based on manufacturing and
- Manages tools from initial design to end of use
- Investigates and resolve manufacturing-related issues.
- Performs producibility assessments for part or product
- Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing processes
and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
- Develops integrated work statements and sequencing of events to
support delivery commitments.
- Drafts, updates and reviews processes and procedures to support
business and regulatory agency requirements.
- Works under general direction.
100% Onsite in any of these locations: Everett, Renton, Auburn, &
- Supporting aircraft fabrication and assembly production
processes, exact projects vary based on location and team
- Familiarity with systems & test commodities and/or
- Experience with CMES applications.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings
- Successful completion of training is a contingency for this
assignment - OJT or formal classroom training.
Keywords: Veterans Sourcing Group, Everett , Engineering - 6H6GI3-Manufacturing Planner 3 - 67E-Structures, Engineering , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...