Posted on: May 5, 2021
Structural Engineer - Competitive Compensation - Wenatchee,
WAThe RoleAre you ready to launch your engineering career? If so,
Malsam Tsang Structural Engineering, an energetic midsize
structural consulting firm, are looking for structural engineers to
join our team.The successful candidate will work in a team
environment and prepare structural calculations and building plans
for residential and commercial structures located in the
northwest.The key responsibilities of a Structural Engineer
- Work with architects and other design consultants to determine
project specific requirements.
- Complete vertical and lateral designs for building
- Determine and size concrete, steel, and wood members.
- Prepare structural calculations and plans to be submitted for
- Providing construction administration services during
construction.The CompanyMalsam Tsang Structural Engineering, an
energetic midsize structural consulting firm, specializes in the
design of single-family homes, town-homes, multi-family, mixed-use,
and commercial projects. We have recently opened an office in
Wenatchee and we want to add more staff to this location.Our number
one asset is our team members! We have an office full of
experienced individuals that enjoy what they do and love to
collaborate. We have a relaxed team-oriented working environment in
a great naturally lit open studio-like environment.The Benefits
- Hourly pay, time and half overtime, and flexible hours
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 1 week sick time, and 8 paid
- Health, dental, vision, life, and long term disability
- 401k with matching employer contribution up to 6% of
- Generous performance based year-end bonusesThe PersonThe key
skills and qualities of a Structural Engineer:
- Bachelor or Master in Civil Engineering with an emphasis in
structural design. Coursework includes structural analysis,
foundation, reinforced concrete, steel, and timber design.
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of the building
codes and have an EIT, PE, or SE accreditation.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and able
to work well as part of a close-knit team.If you are interested in
joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next
step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find
Keywords: Ecruit, Everett , Structural Engineer, Engineering , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!