Company: Greater Trinity Academy
Posted on: November 18, 2021
About usGreater Trinity Academy is a private school certified by
Washington State Board of Education. We offer year-round preschool,
Pre-Kindergarten and an all-day kindergarten program. All programs
are very advance.PARA-EDUCATORJob Description
- Reports to program Director and Executive Director.
- The teacher in the assigned classroom will directly supervise
- Help maintain positive classroom environment.
- Assist teachers in preparation of materials for classroom
- Assist in the supervision of children during class time.
- Work with students on academic projects as directed.
- Provide supervision of students during staff lunches and break
- Supervise play time with children.
- Assist in distributing and supervising snack times.
- May assist in cleaning classrooms, bathrooms or other areas
assigned by teacher.Qualifications
- High school diploma required, Early Childhood Education
- Experience working with children of all ages, preferably
between ages 2 and 6.
- Retired Teachers encouraged to apply.
- Must be person of good spiritual and moral character willing to
provide a loving and safe environment for children that provides
for the needs of the total child through physical care, spiritual
nurturing and academic excellence.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Must produce social security card, legal picture ID, and work
visa as appropriate.
- Must show evidence of emotional maturity and stability and
ability to seek supervision and use it constructively.
- Must submit fingerprint card along with proof of physical, TB
clearance and references.
- Must pass background check.For more information on our school,
please visit www.gtclaschool.org.If you wish to apply for this
position please send a resume and cover letter stating why you
think you would be a good fit for our program.Greater Trinity
Academy is an equal employment opportunity employer.Greater Trinity
Academy provided the following inclusive hiring information: We are
an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified
applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
status, or disability status.''Work Remotely
- NoJob Type: Part-timePay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hourBenefits:
- Paid time offSchedule:
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Greater Trinity Academy, Everett , Para-Educator/Teacher's Aide, Education / Teaching , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!