Receptionist/Branch Admin Assistant
Company: Century 21 North Homes Realty, Inc.
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Branch Admin Assistant/Receptionist
Growing Real Estate Company is seeking a Receptionist/Branch
Administrative Assistant with strong customer service skills to run
the front desk for our Everett branch. The right candidate must
have a professional image, demeanor and excellent people
In this position, you will:
- Meet & greet clients, visitors and agents in a professional and
- Handle all incoming phone calls and forward to appropriate
- Maintain the office area to ensure it is clean, tidy and
professional in appearance
- Receive and distribute daily mail
- Monitor and update office records on a daily/weekly/monthly
- Data entry for multiple systems
- Create advertising for Craigslist and other publications as
- Provide support to the branch in all administrative aspects
Experience and skills you must have:
- Must be able to multitask
- Excellent communication skills with friendly phone voice
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, & Publisher
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under various
- Willingness to learn other computer programs is essential
- Quick learner
- Independent worker and able to set priorities
. Real estate experience and MLS experience is beneficial.
This is a part time position. Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 8:30 -
2:00. $15-$17 hourly (DOE). Start immediately. Please submit cover
letter & resume.
Keywords: Century 21 North Homes Realty, Inc., Everett , Receptionist/Branch Admin Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!