Company: Avamere Health Services, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose
Status: Part -Time
Location: Avamere at Wenatchee - 1550 Cherry Street East Wenatchee
, Washington 98801
We offer a strong, exciting team environment with group decision
making culture! You get the chance to make a difference every day
in the lives of those we care for. If you have a passion for
helping others, then look no further! We would love to have you
join our Avamere Family!
We are dedicated to keeping our team members and residents safe.
Download our flyer that shows our protocols and response to
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring freecounseling services,
financial coaching, legal servicesand more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary
dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and
AD&D coverage Details: The primary responsibility of this
position is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner.
- Answer telephones, operate facility paging system, and manage
resident list and incoming calls to residents.
- Greet visitors, and give directions and information to guests,
residents and sales representatives.
- Ensure all visitors abide by existing rules, use ID badges and
manage the sign in/out log.
- Assist Administrator and Department Directors in administrative
- Receive, sort and distribute mail. Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, additional education or
secretarial training preferred.
- 1+ years of experience in a clerical position, preferably in a
healthcare office setting.
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service position.
- Ability to use general office equipment and computer systems
- Must present a professional appearance and reputation to
represent Avamere and this facility.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience,
enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment. Must be able to
supply proof of COVID-19 Vaccination.
Facility Information: Amidst the beautiful, sweeping landscape of
Washington S tate you will find Avamere at Wenatchee , a 136-room
independent and assisted living community.
Avamere at Wenatchee employees live their mission to enhance lives
in everything they do from planning thoughtful activities to
serving their local community to passing along a friendly smile.
Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their
team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
Avamere at Wenatchee is well-known in the local area for their
annual Renaissance Faire. This locally-involved team regularly
holds fun events open to the public and seeks opportunities to
Quality care is important at Avamere at Wenatchee, evident in their
many distinguished awards. The senior living community earned the
Bronze Commitment to Quality Award from the National Health Care
Association and was named Best of Assisted Living by
SeniorAdvisor.com for two consecutive years.
Get to know more about Avamere at W enatchee on their blog and on
Keywords: Avamere Health Services, LLC, Everett , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!