Company: Confluence Health
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Salary Range$43.36 - $67.84 OverviewLocated in the heart of
Washington, we enjoy open skies, snow-capped mountains, and the
lakes and rivers of the high desert. We are the proud home of
orchards, farms, and small communities. Confluence Health actively
supports the communities we serve and their quality of life through
our community support program and through our individual efforts as
involved community members.Employees of Confluence Health receive a
wide range of benefits in addition to compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts & Health Saving Accounts
- CH Wellness Program
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Gym Membership Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Shift DifferentialFor more information on our Benefits & Perks,
click SummaryThe Accounting Supervisor manages the financial
reporting staff. Provides management and oversight of financial
reporting, audits, tax returns, and debt compliance functions.
Ensures accuracy of the financial statements through review and
reconciliations. Supports the VP of Finance in analysis, adoption
of changes in accounting standards and process improvements.
Coordinates treasury functions with Accounting Department staff and
Controller. Coordinates with the VP of the CH Foundation to ensure
accurate and timely accounting and reporting. Direct Reports
include Hourly Accounting Staff and Sr. Finance AnalystsPosition
Reports To: Manager of Budget and Financial Reporting Essential
- Supervises employees engaged in the day-to-day operations of
the financial reporting functions.
- Supervises the month end close process to provide timely,
complete, and accurate financial reports to management to include:
- Monthly contractual allowance and deductions from revenue
- Performs and reviews variance analysis of monthly financial
statements, journal entries and reconciliations
- Presents month end financials for the monthly meeting with CFO,
VP of Finance, and Finance Leadership.
- Understand EPIC interfaces and the entries to the general
ledger. Works with EPIC reporting team as needed.
- Manages the annual audits coordinating requirements and
deadlines with the staff and external (third party) auditors.
- Manages the preparation of the annual Form 990's and Form
5500's and coordinates with the external service provider.
- Provides financial reports to the WVMG Chief Administrative
Officer for the preparation of WVMG tax returns.
- Responsible for filing the quarterly and annual debt covenant
- Understands and reviews the monthly excise tax returns.
- Coordinates Treasury activities with Accounting Controller
- Monitors activity and workflow for improvements. Develops new
procedures and coordinates implementation of new procedures with
Manager to ensure compliance with reporting and audit
- Employee supervision to include assisting manager with:
- Interview and hiring process for open positions.
- Performing yearly evaluations for staff.
- Monitoring work and providing disciplinary action, as needed,
for employees - being sure to document all discussions and actions
- Training plans for new employees.
- Providing ongoing staff training to maintain quality of work
and for new departmental and organizational processes.
- Holding regular meetings with staff, addressing issues and
- Ensures open communication within the organization, attends
interdepartmental meetings as required or requested. Works closely
with other departments in implementing new procedures for maximum
efficiency. Ensures teamwork standards are continually made
departmentally and interdepartmentally.
- Other duties as assigned.Demonstrate Standards of Behavior and
adhere to the Code of Conduct in all aspects of job performance at
all times. Position RequirementsFor employees working on site at
any CH location, being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is an
essential requirement. QualificationsRequired:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field plus 4 years relevant
experience, 2 of which must be direct supervision
- Possesses a high level of resourcefulness, innovation, and
interpersonal and critical thinking skills. Ability to use
independent judgment and decision making.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skillsDesired
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA/CPA Candidate
- Previous experience with auditing and internal controls.
- Knowledge of current reimbursement methodology
- HFMA certification Physical/Sensory DemandsO = Occasional,
represents 1 to 25% or up to 30 minutes in a 2 hour workday.F =
Frequent, represents 26 to 50% or up to 1 hour of a 2 hour
workday.C = Continuous, represents 51% to 100% or up to 2 hours of
a 2 hour workday.Physical/Sensory Demands For This Position:
- Walking - O
- Sitting/Standing - C
- Reaching: Shoulder Height - O
- Reaching: Above shoulder height - O
- Reaching: Below shoulder height - O
- Climbing - O
- Pulling/Pushing: 25 pounds or less - O
- Pulling/Pushing: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - O
- Pulling/Pushing: Over 50 pounds -O
- Lifting: 25 pounds or less - O
- Lifting: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - O
- Lifting: Over 50 pounds - O
- Carrying: 25 pounds or less - O
- Carrying: 25 pounds to 50 pounds - O
- Carrying: Over 50 pounds - O
- Crawling/Kneeling - O
- Bending/Stooping/Crouching - O
- Twisting/Turning - O
- Repetitive Movement - CWorking Conditions:
- Normal office environment.Job Classification:
- FLSA: Exempt
- Hourly/Salary: SalaryPhysical Exposures For This Position:
- Unprotected Heights - No
- Heat - No
- Cold - No
- Mechanical Hazards - No
- Hazardous Substances - No
- Blood Borne Pathogens Exposure Potential - No
- Lighting - No
- Noise - No
- Ionizing/Non-Ionizing Radiation - No
- Infectious Diseases - No
Keywords: Confluence Health, Everett , Accounting Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Wenatchee, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...