Company: Signature Flight Support Corporation
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Process fuel orders into FMS (fuel management systems) and/or
AS/400 (accounting system)
- Coordinating the collection and collation of fuel tickets
- Entering fuel tickets into FMS
- Entering daily ending inventories into FMS
- Generating daily fuel close reports
- Reconciling and resolving variances in FMS
- Miscellaneous non-finance activities, including administrative
- Responsible for ensuring timely completion of any required
station finance activity as needed/required
- Additional duties will vary according to location, but may
include administrative-level support to local station managers /
- Regularly required to sit.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects; talk and hear.
- Occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Read, write and fluently speak and understand the English
- Effectively present information in one on one and small group
situations to customers, clients and other employees.
- Read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure,
using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Compute rate, ratio and percentages.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but
uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in
- Report to work in a regular and timely basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential job functions.
Associates degree preferred; 2-3 years of accounting/administrative
experience with understanding of basic accounting practices;
ability to perform independently; strong communication and
interpersonal skills; problem solving skills; aviation/airline
industry experience preferred; must have working knowledge of excel
and other computer applications, FMS preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Keywords: Signature Flight Support Corporation, Everett , Accounting Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Everett, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!